Today, November 24, 2020, from 10:00 am CST to 11:00 am, Second Amendment (2A) attorney Reed Martz will join Mississippi Public Broadcasting’s (MPB) In Legal Terms radio show hosted by Professor Richard Gershon from the University of Mississippi School of Law to discuss relevant gun issues including:
- The 2020 surge in gun sales spurred on by first time buyers and significantly increased minority participation
- President-elect Joe Biden’s proposed gun control measures
- Mississippi’s "shall issue" concealed carry license compared to the so-called "Constitutional Carry" which does not require a license for open or concealed carry
- Gun ownership and carry by minors
- So-called "red flag" laws (extreme risk protection orders)
- Mississippi’s "stand your ground" law (no duty to retreat)
The host and guest will also be taking caller questions.