- To permit the unlicensed concealed carry of a handgun by all law-abiding citizens with or without a permit who are 21 and older, except in current restricted areas; The bill would also:
- Increase the penalty for theft of a firearm to a felony;
- Provide a sentencing enhancement for theft of a firearm in a car;
- Increase the minimum sentence for theft of a firearm from 30 days to 180 days;
- Increase the sentence for unlawful possession of a firearm by violent felons and felony drug offenders, possession of a handgun by a felon, and unlawfully providing a handgun to a juvenile or allowing a juvenile to possess a handgun.
Allow campus carry by students who are at least 21-years-old and have an enhanced handgun carry permit.